The Real Estate Refreshed Team is growing!
Seeking Licensed Agents In Peterborough/Kawartha Lakes To Join Our Team!
Carley & Josh at The Real Estate Refreshed Team are seeking agents who can be trained and trusted to handle an overflow of buyers, can assist with showings, and who are coachable and eager to follow up with an abundance of leads, book appointments, and grow their own database of buyers and sellers!!
As a team, we are a group of high-spirited colleagues who are consistently backing each other, valuing the families, friends, and customers of one another, and aiming for the right thing. Our primary objective is to make sure all team members experience that they are loved and supported by one another. This is what we stand for, the kind of individuals who are a part of our group, and the sort of person we are trying to find in our new members.
Are you currently a licensed agent but lacking guidance, leads, and accountability??
If so, we'd like to tell you about how we can assist you in creating a life of abundance, flexibility, and positive change. We want to make your ambitions a reality for you and observe you thrive in this fulfilling business.
Our business model is centered around being a family-like group and championing all members of our team. We are known for our positive work environment and support of one another, all whilst having fun doing it - which is always important to us!
If you're looking for a way to IGNITE your career, we hope you'll trust us to make that leap. Let's bring your life and your career to the next level together!
We are now arranging private Zoom sessions with qualified applicants to get to know more about YOU and share with you information about us, our operations, and how we can lead you to success as a real estate professional.
· We offer an 8-week Bootcamp that is designed to prepare seasoned agents who may be struggling to meet their goals and the opportunity to REIGNITE their real estate career with the proven success model of The Real Estate Refreshed Experience.
· Job ONE is prospecting. This means that you should expect to be calling, emailing, and texting into our database of over 4,000 leads approximately 2 hours per day, five days per week - we will provide plenty of training for this.
· Job two is following up. Again, our systems and training make this EASY to do!
· Assist buyers with showings of homes
· Work on listing properties for sale
· Write offers, negotiate transactions, and close them to possession!
· Work with sellers wishing to sell their homes. This includes pricing, following up, and negotiating offers. We look after all the marketing for you!
· Provide an amazing customer service experience by engaging with clients through telephone, text, e-mail, and social media. We’ll help you learn how to do this at a very high level
· You’ll also learn how to generate business for yourself too! This includes building out your sphere of influence, contacting them, doing open houses, and engaging meaningfully within your community. This is a great source of business and we'll teach you how to do that too! Plus, you get great bonuses for these kinds of deals!
· Your main job is to build trust and grow relationships so you can help families buy and sell real estate!
· We care A LOT, your success will depend on how much you care, how hard you work, and how coachable you are. We want everyone on our team to succeed!
· Being coachable is key. We’ll provide excellent mentorship...you just need to deliver the goods!
· You must be flexible. Things are ALWAYS changing in our industry. One of the ways we’ve managed to grow over the years is because we’re constantly learning new technology, new strategies, new scripts, and new ways to serve the needs of our valued clients.
· You must be kind and open-hearted -no jerks allowed - there is zero tolerance for bullies here!
· You MUST BE COACHABLE and willing to learn!
· You must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· You MUST POSSESS an Ontario real estate license.
· You must own a car and have a valid driver's license.
· You need to be living in Peterborough County/Kawartha Lakes
· You must be passionate about being your best and helping others.
· You must be fun-loving.
· There's no question you need to be hard-working.
· You must have compassion. We care BIG about each other, our clients, and our community.
· Resiliency is going to make ALL the difference. Some days are tough - are you able to bounce back?
· You need to bring something to the team including positive energy and enthusiasm
· Intelligence is for sure a good thing. We recognize that it comes in many forms.
· Be flexible.
· Be Ambitious.
· Be AWESOME with us!
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly (Commission Based)
About Real Estate Refreshed Team, Remax Hallmark First Group Realty:
We are a loving group of professionals who support one another and value each other’s families, friends, clients, and community. We always do the right thing. Clients First. At the end of the day, we want everyone to feel like they are cared for and supported. We have a partnership, helping to provide a home away from home for families in need. That’s the core of what we represent and the type of people who are part of our community and culture.
Interested in applying? Click HERE… we look forward to hearing from you!
Check out a video on joining our team HERE